Recent Articles and Blogs
If you glance over the steps to creating effective email campaigns you’ll notice that they are relatively common sense. But knowing does not always equate to DOING. If you are going to run an effective campaign you HAVE to know your goal.read more
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
- Copy Filter:
Simplify the tough questions to running effective marketing.
Use this outline to hire the right people
- SWOT Template
Use this to identify your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities
andThreats in your marketing strategies.
- SMART Goals Template
Having a difficult time setting goals to accomplish in Marketing? Use this tool to develop a plan and follow through.
- Website SEO Checker – FREE tool to evaluate your SEO
- Website Analyser – FREE tool to give you insights on ways to improve your website
- Website Scanner – FREE tool to check how your website was built for when you forget 🙂
- Feedly.com – FREE tool to find content all across the web daily that is related to your industry or specific keywords
- Buffer.com – FREE tool to schedule out all our posts across multiple platforms (instagram, facebook, etc). Get that tedious posting out of the way fast!
- Canva.com – FREE tool to make nice looking graphics, newsletters, posters, social media posts, etc.
- Google Trends – FREE tool to search keywords and see how often they are searched for on Google
- Website Speed Test – FREE tool to test your website speed across desktop and mobile, this also gives practical steps to improve your speed
- Bit.ly – FREE tool to shorten links for when you share them on social media — no one likes a long link in a post!
- Adspresso – FREE tool to search for keywords and find relevant real ads and how other people formatted them
- Hashtagify – FREE tool to find popular/trending hashtags